0x44 on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 07:03:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Game Action: Dictatorship of the Proletariat or quick fix to the Emergency.

comex wrote:
> Impossible Game Actions, perhaps, but if it's not a Game Action, it
> can't be ratified.

Perhaps. It was bandied around as a potential fix to what brought us
into this second emergency, but the people discussing it didn't attempt
it. So I did. If it's not a potential fix, and at 0:00 UTC tomorrow
morning, rule 1-10 doesn't self-ratify the changes to itself, nothing
has really changed, so there are no problems and everyone still has time
to submit their refresh proposals. If it does self-ratify the changes,
then we can get out of the emergency, and back to the game, faster.

0x44;