Mike McGann on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:28:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A new system of emergency

Instead, I think we need a RAIN--redundant array of independent nomics. Say
four nomics, B, B2, B3, B4. When we break B, we can use B2 to fix B. If we
break B2 in the process of fixing B we can use B3, etc. If we break B4,
restore from tape.

- Hose