Daniel Lepage on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:56:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] RFC: Admissions reorg

On Dec 11, 2007, at 9:39 AM, comex wrote:

> On 12/11/07, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Any Human External Force may request to join the game by posting a
>> message to a Public Forum containing a request to become a Player and
>> a uniquely identifying name that e wishes to be known by.
> Any Human External Force may, with 2 supporters and without 2
> objections, become a Player? ;)

External Forces can't take Game Actions until they become Outsiders. I
figured I'd spell it out explicitly

>> Renumber rule 1-9 to 1-6, rule 1-6 to 1-8, and rule 1-8 to 1-9.
> Eek.

I just thought that would fit better than sticking it in as rule 7 in
between game documents and rules.

Current order
Rule 1-6: Game Documents
Rule 1-8: Rules
Rule 1-9: Fora
New order:
Rule 1-6: Fora
Rule 1-7: Ministry of Society
Rule 1-8: Game Documents
Rule 1-9: Rules

I suppose it does mess with the history, but it also makes the rules
more readable, especially to anyone who hasn't read them before

--
Wonko