Ed Murphy on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:35:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] BobTHJ's Refresh Proposal

BobTHJ wrote:

> The above amendment to rule 0 has a retroactive effect, causing all
> unambiguous declarations of a player's individual panic button state
> changes within the past month to be valid when in compliance with
> other aspects of rule 0.

It's debatable which of those declarations really /were/ unambiguous,
in retrospect.  (I proto'ed buttons a few weeks ago in Agora, as a
subclass of switches; the next draft of that one will most certainly
be informed by recent events here.)

The rest of this seems reasonable.