Mike McGann on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:25:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Murphy's refresh proto v2.0

On Dec 10, 2007 11:03 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm unsure about repealing the changes to rule 1-10. We obviously need a
> way of adjudicating invalid actions, and the Consultation system as
> defined is too slow.

And the objection system was too fast. Would we be able to solve this now in
a way that everyone would like? If we can, sure.

Repealing the rule 1-10 amendment opens a huge loophole within rule
> 1-18. If we repeal both the amendment AND rule 1-18, we're sort of back
> where we started at the beginning of /last/ emergency.

I don't believe that removing the 1-10 amendment would open a loophole in
1-18.

- Hose