comex on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:12:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Not a Proposal: Dependence Day

On Monday 10 December 2007, Mike McGann wrote:
> A Game Action that requires M (default 1) supporters or without N
> (default 1) objections is a Dependent Game Action.

That would make more sense, but how to phrase the without objections
bit? ;)

Perhaps: "that the Rules require to be performed 'without M supporters'
or 'without N objections'", but then you run into the whole
requiring-literal-text problem.

> If my rewording was your initial intent, then yeah, you are right and I
> agree with 'not really'. How about adding something to allow "more
> supporters than objectors (if that is even a word)" in ndays and have
> that used in the Tweaks rule. Also why rdays instead of ndays?

Tweaks at least need to be performable when the Clock is Off.  For other
actions I can see why ndays would be preferable.