Mike McGann on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:13:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] We didn't panic then, so we have to panic now.

I actually support what both of you have said and the problem is not only
with the refresh proposal. To me, it seems that the ruleset isn't used to
being under the strain of this much activity and prodding. Fix it if it can
be fixed, but if it requires an emergency every nweek to try and make
progress, that isn't too exciting. I call for a revolt every emergency until
two consecutive nweeks without an emergency occur.

- Hose