Aaron Coquet on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:25:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [MoS] Message of the nweek

not really... you could post a game action that says "Aaron C's points
give themselves to me" but since my points CAN'T perform that action
(I think) it fizzles.

I submit the following consultation:
{
Can any non-player Game Object perform a Game Action?
Unbeliever: Aaron C
}

I submit the following consultation:
{
Can any Game Object control another Game Object which is owned by a
third Game Object?
(Example: I take 50 of Wooble's Points) or (example: if the proposal
passes, 50 of Wooble's points give themselves to me)

Unbeliever: Aaron C
}

On Dec 10, 2007 4:03 AM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 10, 2007 3:50 AM, Aaron Coquet <farfromunique@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Any Game Object (also known within this Rule as the Forcer) may, via a
> > Game Action, declare another Game Object (also known as the Forcee) to
> > perform an action, hereafter referred to as a Forced Action. If the
> > Forcee is of level 0 or lower, it automatically performs the Forced
> > Action. Otherwise, the Forcee may object to the Forcer's attempted
> > Forced Action within a period spanning a total of 2 Midnights, UTC,
> > causing it to automatically become invalid. Actions invalidated in
> > this manner cause the Forcer to lose 5 points.
>
> Ooh, I can command all of your Points to Deregister?  Neat.
>
> --
> Geoffrey Spear
> http://www.geoffreyspear.com/

Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman
Don't Panic!