Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:53:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] We didn't panic then, so we have to panic now.

On Dec 10, 2007 12:48 PM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 10, 2007 9:56 AM, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > "Pressing", "activating", "switching", and "pushing" aren't Game
> > Actions and don't have any effect.
> >
> I think we should accept these as reasonable synonyms. We don't
> require exact terminology for taking any other actions, why this one?
> It would also make things far simpler than attempting to reconstruct
> the past two weeks of game history.

A Refresh Proposal adopted during the next Pause could easily ratify
the last 2 weeks of game history while at the same time providing for
a less insane future.

--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/