Mike McGann on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:22:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] vacating ministries

On Dec 10, 2007 11:01 AM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We might as well be playing monopoly, this has degenerated into
> complete nonsense. I now retire to my private chambers and draft my
> next refresh proposal.

Or we could try to be civilized, concede that that objecting to every action
is too chaotic, show some restraint from this point forward, and fix things
through normal procedures.

Maybe we need to enact some Point of Order mechanism to halt play, sort
things out, and to quickly fix things as needed. If we have to resort to an
emergency anytime there is a snafu, this game will run at the speed of
dripping molasses.

- Hose