Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:41:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Voting + Some Game Actions

i'm just not sure how tightly bound i am by rule 1-10's wording... The
relevant excerpt of which can be found below:

Also, here's a question for everyone: In the excerpt below, how are we to
interpret "within the past nday?"

 Rule 1-10
{
Any player (as a Game Action) may declare any Game Action which has occurred
within the past NDay to be Invalid, unless that Game Action was to declare
another Game Action invalid, or to submit a consultation.
}

Does this mean that Wooble could declare the actions I performed on nday 12
to be invalid on nday 1 of the following nweek?

Or does this mean that he can declare actions performed on nday 12 to be
invalid on nday 1 (which by my reading would oblige anyone declaring an
action invalid to wait until the next nday before doing so...)?

Now, I know I can't declare Wooble's declaration of invalidity to be
invalid, but... What do you think?

Billy Pilgrim