0x44 on Sat, 8 Dec 2007 18:11:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Spivak is not English, Episode 2

Spivak is not commonly used slang. Further, B Nomic inherently
recognizes the inadequacy of English when it comes to neutral gendered
pronouns and declares that all pronouns apply no matter the gender of
the pronoun. Since we treat all pronouns equally, there is no need for
non-standard artificial pronouns.

--
0x44;