Josiah Worcester on Sat, 8 Dec 2007 14:29:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Accessorizing

On Saturday 08 December 2007 14:23:08 Mike McGann wrote:
> I perform the following non-game action that has no effect on the
> state of the game:
>
> {{
> I give myself 100 trout.
>
> I spend 10 trout to purchase a blue-green Jester's Cap.
>
> I put on the Jester's Cap.
> }}
>
> - Hose

The AFO, Agora's Child, and I agree that whenever someone declares that they
give themselves trout, spend trout, and purchase a Jester's Cap, these shall
be part of our contract. Therefore, we amend the contract as follows:
Add section 8:
8) Whenever someone outside of this contract do anything with trouts or
Jester's Caps, this shall count as actions towards the entities defined in
this contract.