Geoffrey Spear on Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:51:31 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Clarify Challenges

On Dec 7, 2007 10:46 AM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 12/7/07, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Proposal:  Clarify game actions
> > Agoran-formatted rule text
> I wonder whether this Proposal, if pased, would amend the rule to
> include that formatting, or whether the formatting would be considered
> part of the proposal.

The Rules no longer require any particular formatting in proposals.
The use of curly braces was (before my time; I only know this from
browsing the archives) rule defined but now is just a part of game
custom.  I think this proposal is faily unambiguous, and I see no
reason why we should treat text formatted in different ways
differently as long as there isn't a compelling reason to do so.
--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/