Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:44:03 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ballot for nweek 134

Honestly, I think the best solution would be to allow for some limited
regeneration (such as X number of HP per nweek) but to have other devices or
processes available to recover HP as well. That way HP increases would take
place sporadically rather than every nday for every player, and wouldn't be
as much of a pain to update. That, OR a maybe a bot could add 1 HP to each
player under his maximum at every 0:00 UTC... Just tweak clockbot?

Billy Pilgrim