Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 6 Dec 2007 18:28:45 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Duties as Obligations

I like the idea in general, and the obligation framework. A few minor
comments below:

On Dec 6, 2007 11:25 AM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In the rule titled "Official Quantities" and the term rdays is defined
> in the ruleset add the following to the list:

I think you're missing an "if" somewhere in there.

> Also, re-write the section "Automatic Reassignment" to read:
> {{
> Any Priest which has not answered a consultation he has been assigned
> to within a Jiffy ceases to be the Priest for that Consultation.
> }}

In coordination with the provision above this one, would it be wise to make
the MoQ reassign a new priest in such cases in a shorter timespan than a
jiffy?

Billy Pilgrim