Mike McGann on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:15:21 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Rule Numbers

On Dec 3, 2007 4:09 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would think that would fall under wiki cleanup.

No, section numbers and rule numbers are a part of the ruleset. The
Minister of Law has the authority to change as desired though. While
we are on the topic, is there any reason why Emergencies and Dictators
is at the top? I say put that in a new section down at the bottom. I
think the first rule you see should be Rule 1-1.

- Hose