William P. Berard on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:07:35 +0100 (CET)

[s-d] Rule Numbers

I have noticed there is no Section 4 in the rules.

I was thinking of submitting a proposal renumbering section 5 to 4, and
section 6 to 5, with apropriate subsection numbering.

Bu before I go ahead and make a fool of myself as a noob, I was
wondering if maybe this was on purpose, so that when browsing the
archivs of the mailing lists, past references to rules are still valid
today?

--
Will