Josiah Worcester on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 01:16:59 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

On Sunday 02 December 2007 17:13:53 Justin Ahmann wrote:
> I consider the AFO to be a Player, but not Agora's Child.  The AFO is not
> Agora's Child, and thus cannot register Agora's Child.  However, the AFO
> (not pikhq) declared the AFO's intent to join, and thus I consider the AFO
> to be a valid Player.

The AFO is a member of Agora's Child, and one of two entities able to act on
its behalf. Therefore, by the rules of Agora's Child, the AFO *can* do
anything in the name of Agora's Child.

Also, the AFO was only announcing that Agora's Child intends to join.