Josiah Worcester on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 00:05:04 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

On Sunday 02 December 2007 16:01:07 Justin Ahmann wrote:
> I declare a game called "FlipperNomic" with the following ruleset:
> {{
> A person may become a Player by declaring their intent to do so.
>
> To play this game, a Player flips a coin which has a "heads" side and
> a "tails" side. If the coin lands "heads", the Player wins. If the
> coin lands "tails", the Player loses. The Player then ceases to be a
> Player.
>
> There is no Rule 3-13.
>
> If all Players agree upon a change to the ruleset, the ruleset is so
changed.
> }}
>
> I declare my intent to become a Player of FlipperNomic.
>
> I agree upon the following addition to the ruleset:
> {{
> The Admin of FlipperNomic is Codae.  The Admin is required to maintain a
(insofar as is possible) current ruleset in the spoon-discuss Archive.
> }}
>
> The current ruleset:
> {{
> A person may become a Player by declaring their intent to do so.
>
> To play this game, a Player flips a coin which has a "heads" side and
> a "tails" side. If the coin lands "heads", the Player wins. If the
> coin lands "tails", the Player loses. The Player then ceases to be a
> Player.
>
> There is no Rule 3-13.
>
> If all Players agree upon a change to the ruleset, the ruleset is so
changed.

> The Admin of FlipperNomic is Codae.  The Admin is required to maintain a
(insofar as is possible) current ruleset in the spoon-discuss Archive.
> }}
>
> Admin Codae

I intend to become a player of FlipperNomic.
The AFO intends to become a player of FlipperNomic.
The AFO announces that Agora's Child intends to become a player of
FlipperNomic.