0x44 on Sat, 1 Dec 2007 06:01:51 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] My first act as Agoran Ambassador

The rule says all times. That means the discussion forum, the wiki, on
the Agora fora, at work, with your significant other, at the grocery
store. Technically, that means all proposals coming from the Agoran
Ambassador would have to be palindromic too!

:)

--
0x44;