Ed Murphy on Sat, 1 Dec 2007 03:49:31 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Wiki updates

Wooble wrote:

> As for the wiki, I'm happy to create user accounts for anyone who
> wants one (and even create new accounts for the players who have
> changed their Player names so they don't match their usernames
> anymore)

Go ahead and create 'Murphy' for me.

> As is the Wiki Way, I encourage anyone to organize things in whatever
> way will make things easier.  At the moment there are no rules at all
> governing the format of Public Displays, and we don't even require
> them to be on the wiki.

I would prefer Public Displays to be available at both the wiki
and via periodic posts to spoon-notices.  Agora uses a similar
approach; both agora-official and agora-business are Public Fora,
but the former is traditionally used for Official Reports (and
other things that Officers are required to publish, e.g. judicial
case assignments by the Clerk of the Courts), and the latter for
all other game actions.