Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 1 Dec 2007 01:04:52 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Dice Master

Hmmmm.... I'm not sure you guys can actually do that. I have a proposal
pending right now that would allow such delayed game actions, but as far as
I know you can't do it yet. Submit again when the emergency is over/when the
first consultation is pondered?

Billy Pilgrim