0x44 on Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:27:04 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Invalid Refresh Proposals ?

All the actions you performed are regulated. Consultations are answered
by a Priest and then a quorum of players determines whether or not the
answer is in accordance with the rules and previous consultations. The
value of the clock increases at 0:00 UTC. You cannot retract something
you haven't said. The Emergency Coordinator is the player last Minister
of Ministries. The Emergency period is determined by the number of panic
buttons.

All of the actions you've taken are regulated by the rules, therefore
your actions are invalid. Further, you posted them to a non-public forum. :)