Roger Hicks on Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:09:24 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Invalid Refresh Proposals ? (was: Meta-RP)

On Nov 30, 2007 9:16 AM, Antonio Dolcetta <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Maybe you think they did, but rule 0 does not allow them to do it, so in
> fact they did not.
> Refresh Proposals are an unique kid of game document, so they don't fall
> under the usual mechanisms for normal Proposals.
> In the light of this interpretation, every Refresh Proposal that was
> submitted would be voted on in it's first, original version.

I think we have established by now that what is not regulated is
permitted. The rules make no reference to revising refresh proposals,
and in fact indicate that the emergency forum should be used for their
discussion. I see no issue with allowing players to revise/retract
their refresh proposals.

BobTHJ