William Berard on Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:00:22 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Invalid Refresh Proposals ?

Same here. We are still under a ruleset that makes anything which is not
explicitely prohibited implicitely legal. ergo, I consider
revising/retracting RP to be legal, and hinted at in Rule 0 if one cares to
use a minimal amount of common sense when reading it.