0x44 on Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:55:56 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Invalid Refresh Proposals ?

Do we need a meta-emergency to deal with this? Or, rather, will we
accept that it is common sense that having a discussion about rule
changes will necessarily cause people to need to revise their suggested
changes to the rules and game state?