Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:44:32 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Codae's Refresh Proposal

Yeah, we're still several claims short. That said, we have until the end of
the pause and then till the start of nday 12 (this is if we don't change the
state of the clock with an RP...) and I've intended all along to start
pushing for people to declare it inconsistent if we get back to normal
gametime and haven't zotted waiting consultations or lowered quorum with an
RP.

Billy Pilgrim