Roger Hicks on Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:15:57 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] BobTHJ's Refresh Proposal

On Nov 29, 2007 11:04 AM, William P. Berard
<william.berard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Both those argument are valid, but my point was rather that, unless you
> fear there is an immediate risk that Players might sumbit actions that
> would threatend the quantic stability of the game immediately once we
> get out of pause, I do not see why those issues (which are real) could
> not be addressed through regular proposals,, once we are out of the
> emergency.

In my opinion, it is better to solve the problem now then to risk
having another state of emergency (which puts a serious delay on the
game) before the next batch of proposals can be resolved.

That being said, if my refresh proposal is not selected, I intend to
submit the Oracularity system it describes as a separate proposal, as
I think it is important to the future of B Nomic.

BobTHJ