William Berard on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:43:08 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Codae's Refresh Proposal

On 11/27/07, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Another revision:
> {
>

> The Player named Hose receives an M. C. Hammer commemorative CD.
>
> }

I think, since this is the only proposal to award Hose something, that
(unless all people who have submitted a refresh proposal are willing to
revise it to include such an award) this could be removed, and that you
sumbit a proposal for such an award to be voted for independently, once the
emergency is over.

My reasoning here is that this could qualify as bribing Hose for his
vote, and that you do not want to lose votes for this proposal just because
players disagree on this specific Award.

Again, this is just an informal suggestion. I personnaly support the MC
Hammer CD award, as long as this is not declared a formal victory, but I
think it shouldn't be buldled with the rest of the emergency resolution
proposals.