Adam Hill on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:30:35 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Casual Query

I'm a senior at Metropolitan State University in Saint Paul, studying
social science. When I'm not reading, writing, or goofing around
online, I work for a couple of political campaigns.

I was a member of B Nomic about five years ago, and I remember Wonko,
the Voice, and Dave from those days. I ran a small nomic game with a
few friends for a while, but they lost interest and the game
collapsed. B Nomic was always more enjoyable anyway.

Cheers,
Anything McGee