William P. Berard on Tue, 27 Nov 2007 01:45:02 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Codae's Refresh Proposal

Le 27 nov. 07, à 00:38, Jamie Dallaire a écrit :

> My comments below:
>
> On 11/26/07, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> All Devices not named, "Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch" are destroyed.
>

> Thanks!
>
> The following actions are legal to perform unless such performance is
>> illegal:
>

> That is an awkward sentence IMO. perhaps use "The following actions are
> legal to perform unless explicitly prohibited by another rule." ? Or
> something similar.

agreed. As it is, Codae's proposal just states that they are legal
unless they are not...

>> The Player named Hose receives a Jeweled Crown and Scepter.  [[He did
>> win,
>> after all.]]
>

> I really don't think Hose won :-p

Yeah, he created a blueprint, bought it (without bidding), and then
suddenly had the object. It probably materalised itself out of thin
air.

I don't think he won either, but maybe he should be awarded a MC Hammer
CD as a souvenir? This could go down in history as the "Can't Touch
This" Crisis ;- ]