William P. Berard on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:49:03 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Aaron C's Refresh Porposal

Le 26 nov. 07, à 20:41, Aaron Coquet a écrit :

> it's awkward, and I can't figure out a way to target it. Plus, i don't
> know
> what it's title is. ( I don't speak or read french)

It means "This is not a title", it's a clever nod to a painting of a
tobacco pipe with the word "Ceci n'est pas une pipe" (This is not a
pipe) by Magritte...

More importantly, what do you have against players having joined in the
past week? because I am one of those, and I feel discriminated against!
I have made 3 proposals, and I'd like to seem them pass or fail. I am
sorry if my consultations, which were honest enquiries about possible
loopholes with no intent of exploiting them, let the cat out of the
bag...