Aaron Coquet on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:37:58 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Emergency Congregation

Oh, but I can't come! It's the middle of my workday, and IRC is blocked on
our firewall.

--
Aaron C

On Nov 26, 2007 12:26 PM, William P. Berard <william.berard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> Given the recent tragic events that have happened in our beloved nomic,
> I suggest meeting up on IRC to discuss it.
>
> I've set up a channel on Undernet (I just grabbed a name I vaguely
> remembered)
> Servers are at http://www.undernet.org/servers.php
>
> I connected to
> London.UK.Eu.Undernet.Org (ports available are 6660-6669,7000), and
> created #bnomic
>
> I hope to see you there soon, if anything I think having an IRC channel
> could be good for informal discussion, getting to now each other, and
> so on...
>
> Will.

Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman
Don't Panic!