William P. Berard on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:26:24 +0100 (CET)

[s-d] Emergency Congregation

Hello all,

Given the recent tragic events that have happened in our beloved nomic,
I suggest meeting up on IRC to discuss it.

I've set up a channel on Undernet (I just grabbed a name I vaguely
remembered)
Servers are at http://www.undernet.org/servers.php

I connected to
London.UK.Eu.Undernet.Org (ports available are 6660-6669,7000), and
created #bnomic

I hope to see you there soon, if anything I think having an IRC channel
could be good for informal discussion, getting to now each other, and
so on...

Will.