Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:45:30 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Snap Votes

I was thinking of doing that but I think it just makes for awkward wording
because I want the person who suggests a snap vote to be included in the
quorum count. So I can't just speak of a "quorum of supporters" or anything
like that. I thought this sounded better. Any suggestion on wording?