Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:07:20 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation 45 Answer; Blueprint

On Nov 26, 2007 1:01 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I claim the Answer to Consultation Number 45 is CONSISTENT.
> I bid m100 for the Staff of Winning.
>
> If someone will lend me m25, I will bid m125 for said Staff, thereby
> preventing Wooble from being able to use the Staff should he attempt
> outbid me.

But I don't need to possess the staff for it to help me... It's
triggered on nday 6 without any interaction by its owner and, oddly
enough, would only benefit me.

I say if you're going to point out a flaw in the system, you should
exploit it in as egregious a way possible.  I still think my ruling
was consistent with the rules as they're currently (badly, IMO)
written.
--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/