William P. Berard on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:56:47 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Agora & B

Yes, I have notice the oracularities being mentioned, but the rules
state just how the limitations if, any, to the number of proposals
submitted, do not apply to oricularities. I suspected they were used
for something along those lines, but, the rules do not say anything
about their purpose, how and when they shall be used, etc... For a
newcomer like myself, this is not too much information really.

Another point, really, is that the rules do not state whether
oracularities that make it to a rule yield the same number of points.
In my specific case, I went ahead with what I thought was quite a
clever, yet not immediate, reasoning based on the existing rules. If
the answer (which confirmed my reasoning) was to be made into an
Oracularity, I'd feel a bit disappointed the priest is effectively
reaping the rewards of my reasoning on the gorunds that he agreed to
it, what do you think?