Mike McGann on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:01:22 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Right to fair judicial review

True, but Players actions can be regulated, External Forces cannot
which is my concern. If Players decide to spam with Consultations, it
is possible to enact a rule to try and limit it but with External
Forces the only way would be to remove their ability to submit
Consultations.

Also, I think the only Consultation that the dog would submit would be
"Are milk bones made with real milk?" and would be ZOTTED.

- Hose