Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:24:07 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation done right.

I exchange 57 points for 285 mackerel.

I spend 400 mackerel to purchase 10 Cudgels.

Using each of the 10 Cudgels, in succession, I Bludgeon Agora.

.
.
.

All of a sudden they're all pointing at each other, no one wants to be named
Agora :-)

Billy Pilgrim

PS: NttPF on purpose...