Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 01:50:08 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] New Device: Cudgel

The thing is the MoG can create one blueprint per nweek, but there is
nothing keeping proposals from being put forward that would, if passed,
create other devices at the end of the nweek.

What about others? Think I should revise this to make damage possible less
often? (i.e. every few ndays or something)

Billy Pilgrim