mike . mcgann on Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:36:27 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: I got the healing

How about if you could spend macks to gain HP at anytime but cannot
gain more HP than your current level in a given nweek?

Also, there currently is no definition for "maximum" hit points. It
would have to be explicity stated as a number or the HP rule would
have to change.

- Hose