mike . mcgann on Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:28:40 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] New Device: Cudgel

My objection was quite terse. Since you can do 1HP of damage per nday,
you could effectively get someone to 0 HP before an nweek has passed
and even quicker if people gang up on you before you could even get a
chance to do something about it. I'd be fine with it if it was 1 HP
per nweek. As it is, you could be dead by the end of this nweek and I
think it is a little too powerful. If not done by the time I get back
from vacation on Sunday, I'll propose something to go along with it
(though my objection still stands).

- Hose