Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:28:28 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Joining Agora

Ooops, you're right, it's 2-8, not 2-9. Thought the objection rule was
placed after the support rule, but it's the opposite. That said, I agree
with the idea of not tying objection to the clock being on, at least in the
ambassador case, but I wouldn't mind changing it for objection in general.

Billy Pilgrim

PS: and yep, I was just starting a gratuitous argument. ;-)