Mike McGann on Wed, 14 Nov 2007 06:09:20 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: Vested Interests

How about something that doesn't require any kind of private state?
Before the new round of proposals start, you could declare yourself as
being an Apologist or a Devil's Advocate. If you are the Apologist,
your job would be to get everyone to vote for proposals that you vote
for, and if you are the Devil's Advocate your job would be to get
everyone to vote against proposals that you vote against. You'd get
bonus points if you succeed.

- Hose