Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 9 Nov 2007 09:09:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal

So, in the event that we do end up declaring war on Agora, here is my
question: are we going to do so explicitly, letting them know we're coming?
Or will we do so insidiously and sneakily until they figure it out
themselves by looking at our ruleset or listserv?

Billy Pilgrim