Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:36:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Solidify Liquidity

I can tell you right now that I'm voting against any proposal the
primary rationale of which is that B isn't enough like [insert any
random RPG here].

If the faction system was at all useful in its present state I'd even
create an anti-RPG faction.

On Oct 31, 2007 12:15 AM, Mike McGann <nomic@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10/30/07, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > If we were to do that, I think we'd have to introduce some way of generating
> > more mackerel, other than ministership. for the everyday workingman. Any
> > ideas?
>
> For the original "Why?", Apples are not Oranges and cannot be freely
> converted between the two. You can't convert your XP to gold to buy
> your epic mount, so why should points allowed to be converted into
> mackerel?
>
> Maybe a start would be to create a device named, "Nat Pagle's Fishing
> Pole" (yes, in the past I played too much WoW). Power would be to
> generate m30-m40, can only be used once per nweek, cannot be used if
> you currently hold a ministry position (you are too busy to fish).
> Once a mackerel source has been established that everyone can use,
> there will be reason to sink mackerel into items to purchase or use.
>
> - Hose

Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/