Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:35:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Solidify Liquidity

OK. Sounds like an interesting idea and I might be favourable to abolishing
the exchange rate sometime but only if there already exist methods of
generating mackerel other than for ministers, which isn't the case yet.

Billy Pilgrim