Mike McGann on Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:15:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Solidify Liquidity

On 10/30/07, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If we were to do that, I think we'd have to introduce some way of generating
> more mackerel, other than ministership. for the everyday workingman. Any
> ideas?

For the original "Why?", Apples are not Oranges and cannot be freely
converted between the two. You can't convert your XP to gold to buy
your epic mount, so why should points allowed to be converted into
mackerel?

Maybe a start would be to create a device named, "Nat Pagle's Fishing
Pole" (yes, in the past I played too much WoW). Power would be to
generate m30-m40, can only be used once per nweek, cannot be used if
you currently hold a ministry position (you are too busy to fish).
Once a mackerel source has been established that everyone can use,
there will be reason to sink mackerel into items to purchase or use.

- Hose