Mike McGann on Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:27:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Action: Creating Miniministry of Tomfoolery

On 10/25/07, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'll grab the Ministries of Goods and of Society.

Coolness. I'll vacate them so you can grab them.

> Question 1: This happened before I was around and I'm not so sure based on
> pondered consultations, but the argument seems to have died down. Did people
> end up agreeing Primo Corporation is a Player? Or is it a Faction?

I did see this proposal over at Agora:

====
ai: 1
coauthors: <none>
dist_date: 2007-10-20
dist_mid: <uRkm8u-1IjDp9-0003Ts-5L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
interest: 0
proposer: AFO
seq_number: 5260
submit_date: 2007-10-18
submit_mid: <4716F30E.6060407@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
title: Trust-busting, again

Upon the adoption of this proposal, Primo Corporation is deregistered.

[Nothing's happened with it for almost three months.  The CEO
deregistered earlier this month.]
====

- Hose